Popular

Tuesday 26 May 2015

THE RETURN OF BEVERLYN(BUSTED 3) PART II

The deafening university' ambulance siren pierced through my ears.

I sat in the rear compartment of the ambulance staring Joy's body as the two nurses gave her a precautionery first aid.
The speed and swinging of the ambulance made her body to shake with intense.
Her face still glowed with passion.

I bit my lower lip and swallowed bitterly.
I wondered why Beverlyn had to do such demonic act to a peaceful and kind woman like Joy.

I glanced at the wrist band on her left hand and memories of first day of the semester trickled down my minds. Moulds of tears formed in my eyes. I wished i were the one who had been stubbed instead.

I remember vividly it was on a Monday when i arrived back to Egerton from home.

Joy was already there earlier that day.
Throughout the journey she textd informing me how the two weeks break was long and boring..
She wanted me madily. I had missed her too.

Her words communicated and expressed her in undying love towards me.
She constantly made me to fall in love from time to time,again and again whenever we chatted.

After 8hours of drive, i arrived in school at around 6pm.
Like aperson who knew i had just arrived she called and with a lovly voice she poised,

"Hey swthrt, you mean you are not yet?"
"Here i am babycake,just about to take a taxi to school." i softly answered smiling all along.
"Wow! U mean...ah..u mean you are around? Ooh my boo, i cant wait to see you swthrt,Marish 49." she happily said as she disconected the call.

All i could do was smile and shook my head.

Joy was a real woman who knew how to love and make a man go nuts.
Withing no time, i was infront of her room.
I knocked softly at door and stabilized myself for i knew she would jump over me. Hehe.

The room was silent and no response came from inside.
I pushed the door open and crept inside.
I was welcomed by the sweet aroma of fried rice and chicken.
My mouth was full of saliva and my taste buds were leaky !
Joy had already known rice was my favourite meal.

I shut the door and quickly sunk into my suitcase, i took out a lovly red tedybear, wrapped it in her pink sleeping dress and hid it in her suitcase below the bed.
I then sat back waiting for her to come as i fed on the sweet aroma! Joy was the best cook definately.

After a short moment, the door opened suddenly and behold there she was!
Her head covered in a black stockings, a towel wrapped around her angelic figured body and fell just above her knees.
Her body was dripping wet with water. She was coming from the shower.

"Ooh,oh, oh, sweet intruder in my room," she joked as her lips drew a crazining smile that created the two lovly dimples on her cheecks.

"Look at you, loved one, when did you become a stripper?" i joked as i moved towards her.

With her left hand holding the towel against her body near the armpit she smiled and said,
" Highly corrosive dont touch,"
in one fold, we bursted into laughter!
Soon, Joy was in my arms, she tightly hugged against my body with her wet body.

The smell of her skin made goose bumps to erect all over my body.

"Bebie? Food or your woman first?" she asked softly.
"Ah, ah, i think.." before i could answer she interrupted me,
"Am going to give you choices and plz choose one, hehe,
A.(Your woman)
B. (A)"
I just bursted into laughter as i detached from her.

For sure Joy was a realy fun.
And guess what?

To be continued in part III

0 on: "THE RETURN OF BEVERLYN(BUSTED 3) PART II"