Popular

Thursday 10 July 2014

Terrorised by Lesbian Teens- high school girls. Hilirious and shocking! PART ONE

THE DAY 2 HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS TERRORIZED ME IN MY OWN HOUSE...FOR 5 DAYS STRAIGHT.

I have NEVER told this story to ANYONE elseVexcept to my Elder sister and 2 close friends.

But I AM GOING to tell it today... Because there Is a project I am starting soon right here and this story's publicity will help in laying the ground....

THIS IS THE CRAZIEST thing that has ever Happened to Me! Ever! And its Memory shall stay with Me forever!

On June 15,2009,I got a call from a strange Number. It was 4.00pm in the evening....And I was going home.

I heard a girl's voice on the other end...A Young Girl's voice.

She called Me by my name and asked Me where I was. I asked who she was and why she bothered about My whereabouts.

She introduced herself. Told me that she was a High School student from a Girl's school in Central Kenya, and told Me that she-and her friend-wished to meet Me.

I asked her how she got my number and after she explained, I GOT the whole picture.

You see, Usually I travel to Kenya's High School talking about Lesbianism and Homosexuality to the Girls and Boys. And after every lecture, I ask the affected cases to see me in private or write Me short notes, describing their Homosexual experiences and leave their contacts.

And the amount of feedback I get is overwhelming. Mostly,Girls flock to My team's table just to say Hi share some secrets or just get my number....Just in case.

And so, it so happened that I had visited this Girl's school just a Month earlier...And while I was there,I shared My number with these Girls.

It was now 4.45pm.

I called Kevin, or Kevo, My roommate, and asked him where he was.

I was living in Kahawa West then...

Kevo told Me he was in the house.

Kevo and I used to share the same SINGLE ROOM back then...in Kahawa West....We didn't have much...and being broke was something we had long embraced.

We used to share a bed.. OBVIOUSLY. And didn't even have a Meko Gas or anything like that.

We had a little rickety stove that would cough while cooking... And after putting it off, it would emit so much smoke it looked like an Ole Lenku kitchen experiment.

We had ONE SUFURIA. Yup, One. And it looked like it would give up anytime.

It had seen real struggles...

Ours was a small single room.. With a rickety bed at the corner...A little patched up carpet...countable utensils and a curtain that looked like Satan's Bedsheet.

Our house didn't even have a ceiling and when it rained,the whole place sounded like a Palestinian War Zone...

It was just a simple room...where simple people lived...

My Neighbours were WORSE. the whole Neighborhood was comprised of teams of single mother's with so many kids it looked like every woman was running a Day Care in her own House.

And these women were jobless too. .they spent their dreary days gathered around the verandah having the most mundane gossips in the World...

And they were so cheap and unorganized they used to borrow pretty much anything borrowable from Us...

And as for the toilet that we ALL shared as a 'Plot'...Man,that was horrible. It was always so full of so much stuff You needed to do a quick prayer before going in...

And as for the bathrooms,LORD.. they were dirtier than You.

You would be cleaner if You avoided the shower.

As for the 'plot' gate,I am NOT even sure it was a Gate...It looked like something the You could pee on and watch it tumbling down...I dont even think it was there to keep us safe...It was simply there to remind us where we lived.

Quickly, I touched down at Kahawa West. I called up Kevo and told him to meet me at the Market ASAP!

Promptly, Kevin showed up. He looked like had escaped a civil war. .With a pair of two unidentical pairs of slippers.

"Kuna Madame wamenikol...Na wanataka kuniona...Na wanakam ! Saa Hii !" I told Him.

"Sawaaa. Si wakam!" Kevin answered, excitedly.

"Ati sawa?? Sawa nini Boss na unakaa Mwizi?? Man, enda ukachange!"

Kevin left for the house quick. To try and look like a Human being. Not like an abandoned dog in Syria.

The Girls called again.

It was now around 5.30.

They told me they were at Kenol.. Around Makuyu on their way to Nairobi.

"Na mbona mnataka kuniona by the way?? " I asked them.

"Aaah wee acha tukam tutakushow ...."

Fine. I'll wait.

I popped into Horizon Restaurant in Kahawa West...For those who know Kahawa West. There, I asked for a cup of coffee and the day's Newspaper.

Kev called. I told him to meet me at Horizon. And he came up. So we sat. And waited for these girls.

The Girls called again...they were giggling and laughing silly. I could hardly hear what they were saying.

" Saa mnataka tumit wapi? Roysambu ama Tao??" I asked them.

"Wee hu-stay wapi?" They asked....

" Hmmm Kahawa West ..." I said.

"Sawa. Tunakam West!"

Whaaaaaaat??? Who are these people?? And why are they coming HERE?? Dammit!

I was broke. Like, BROKE.

I ONLY had like 300 bob with Me.

Kev had like 40 bob...And it was MY 40 bob anyway.

Kev was a student...with very limited resources. He used to survive on the Grace of God. And Njahí.

6.30. The Girls HAVE NOT ARRIVED Yet!

7.00....Nobody. Nothing.

We were still stuck at Horizon restaurant.

Taking the same old cup of coffee and re- reading the same newspaper over and over.

You know You are bored when You start going through the Obituary pages...wondering whether these dead people could probably be Your relatives....

7.30. Girls are NOWHERE to be seen.

I called them up...they were OFF!

Bastards! Th?ey had pranked Me!

I shot up, told Kev that this was a stupid prank and decided that we should leave.

Now, we used to live at Jua Kali.. for those who know Kahawa West.

So we shot up, begrudgingly paid our coffee bill, and left.

No sooner had we stepped into the ramshackle we called a house than my phone rang.

SAME GIRLS.

"Uko?? Tuko Roysa...." they said.

"Listen HERE!! Mimi SITAKI UPUZI! Is this a PRANK??? Is this a PRANK?? Eeeee??" I yelled at the girls.

"Gai,Hapaaana! Gosh we are serious! Aki tuko serious! I swear! Tuko Roysa! For Reaaal!" They swore.

"Saa Gari za West zo huchukuliwa wapi?" They asked.

"Niwakujie??" I asked.

"Hapaaana. Just explain... tutaelewa..." they said, giggling.

I explained to them..asked them to cross the road...And spelt out ALL the details. Clear and Clean.

Its now 8.15pm.

"Twende stage...." I told Kev.

And so we left...

At around 8.35 I got another call...

"Tushukie wapi?" they asked.

"Cleanshelf...semeni Muwekwe Cleanshelf ...." I replied.

"Ati Clii?? " they retorted.

"Cleanshelf. CLEAN.SHE.L.F. " I repeated.Loudly.

And 3 minutes later, again they called.

"Twende Cleanshelf ...."I told Kev.

We walked over...Looked around. And then I saw a HIGH SCHOOL Girl...she had green Uniform.. White blouse and nice, pulled back hair...she was tall ,probably taller than Me..her face was doused in a tank of make-up and her lips glimmered under the Neon lights.

I waved at her...And walked over.

She saw Me...tottered towards me and gave a light,one-sided hug.

And then I caught a whiff of her mouth breath...she was, evidently, drunk.

"Wapi beshte yako?" I asked.

"Ako kwa Super...Anakam..."

And out of the Cleanshelf supermarket, Her friend sashayed out... Chewing gum ostentatiously. Carrying a light paperbag.

She was not so tall herself... Was wearing a green hood, nice Bata shoes... layers of Make-up too.. And her nails were sporting a fresh, spanking manicure...

Now,HERE I AM. Standing next to 2 STRANGE Girls...And Kev.

Its almost 9.00pm at Night.

These Girls are WEARING school uniform. School Uniform! At 9pm at night!

We are in the middle of Kahawa West.

"So What's Your names...And why are You here?" I asked.

"I'm Hamidah. And this is my friend, Maya..." the taller one said. .looking at her friend...and then they giggled! And smiled at Me.

It now became CLEAR that these Girls wanted to spend the NIGHT at My place!! No way!! I would NEVER accept that!

They insisted... and begged...And cajoled us to some extent.

I told them they couldn't spend at my place and that I would help them GET A LODGING.

" Gaaaaaiiii Lojo? Gai Hapaana. Aki Ken...Plz...si ni leo tu..Like,just leo . .Kesho morning tuamke twende Home...."

"Na mbona Hamko chuo?" I wondered.

'Tumefukuzwa..'they said in unison,  looked at each other, and smiled sheepishly.

I called up my elder siz.

Now,my elder siz used to live in Kahawa West too.

I gave her the whole story. Told her I was standing right outside Cleanshelf supermarket with two high school girls and that they needed a place to sleep.

"Unawajua???" Siz asked.

"Hmmm Hapana...."

"Hauwajui???? Hauwajui?? Na unafanya nini na watu Haujui????"

"But wananijua..."

"So??? Wanakujua,so???" Siz snarled.

Siz was categorical. She wouldn't allow STRANGERS to crash at her place! No. Never!

And she hang up.

Its now close to 9.45pm. At Night.

Its just Me, Kev and these 2 girls.... Its getting late. And I am NOT ONLY broke but also scared of them.

"I cannot walk around this town or even stand here with You in Your school uniform! Its risky for Me...for Us...." I told them.

"Sawa. Tushow place tutabuy home clothes basi..." Maya said...

Its close to 10.00pm! This is now getting SERIOUS...

These Girls have already made up their minds! They are STAYING AT MY PLACE!!

FOR 5 DAYS! 5 DAYS! And they did!

"Sawa...mnataka Nguo za shop ama Mitumba?" I asked.

"Shop...." Hamida said....

Sawa...I led the way....and we walked surreptitiously... we are now trying to find any boutique open at this hour...

"Na mmekula?"

"Hapana..." Hamida cooed. Damn!

Its now 10.15pm.

*PART TWO COMING UP*

~ Cabu Gah

1 on: "Terrorised by Lesbian Teens- high school girls. Hilirious and shocking! PART ONE"