Popular

Tuesday 16 December 2014

The Doom facing Egerton Univesity students. Is there another looming strike?

Every choice has a consequence either good or bad. Personally, I was not happy with those fools who looted and rioted that fateful day. I was in the Library reading until my cousin texted me of the ogre happening outside; she feared the lib could the target of the savages. Hata sai home sisomi, the A I was expecting sina hopes tena. Mikate na Nyama zililutiwa sikula but nitalipia... wtf!

Rumor has it that one must pay the damages fee plus the sem one 100% fee before sitting for exams. Will we strike again? Meanwhile the chairman has been tweeting these stuffs, btw sijaskia akitetea those who havent paid the 100%. Dilemma continues....

0 on: "The Doom facing Egerton Univesity students. Is there another looming strike?"