Popular

Thursday 7 August 2014

BOOOM! Vera Sidika writes a message to her haters.

Here's the thing, this is my page & I post whatever da hell I want. My body-(let me use an easier term for it to flow) If I wanna bleach my skin, brain, intestines, implants, ovaries that's my problemband not yours!

As long as you are not financing it neither do Ibhave debt with any of y'all. Stop complaining! Fake skin, fake boobs oh hell yeah I own it! I'm real about being fake. But one thing for sure, my ass ain't fake. Don't compare pics of my modelling days when I was starving myself to get jobs with the current situation when I'm content with my life. The day I decide to go for surgery for my ass y'all will know it's fake cz I'll get a super round, huge, perfectly smooth no mistake Brazilian butt!!! & will definitely Inform you. My ass is too small to be claiming it's fake & if I gotta pay for surgery has be HUGE N PERFECT

PS; No be by force. If it irritates you, don't look at it! SIMPLE!!!
Bye Felica

1 on: "BOOOM! Vera Sidika writes a message to her haters."
  1. FOR PHD PROPOSALS, MASTERS, DEGREE, DIPLOMA RESERACH PROJECTS, TERM PAPERS, DATA ANLYSIS USING SPSS , CV WRITING , BUSINESS PLAN WRITING CONTACT 0724293490 OR INBOX ME

    ReplyDelete