Popular

Monday 30 June 2014

I want to share what most of you may not like

Some may brand me spiritual or anything but the wise will discern.Today I woke up with a burden to repent for gross sexual misconduct of the youth in Kenya.

I did, though i couldnt understand what exactly is happening.I sense a lot of unholy engagements that our God may judge soon.As a believer i read what the Bible states on purity as far as this issue is concerned!

To square it we are called to holiness especially on matters of our bodies.The devil has sugarcoated most of his schemes with,"love"to lead many to hell!Lets check our music,books,internet sites,parties and dates for any traps.

Dont mistake me I am just saying let the Lord approve of our smallest secrets in this matter.Those night calls and inboxes should be full of salt of Christ.

Bible says ..."Do not give the devil a
foothold" [Eph4:27].If you be a believer lets join up in prayers over that youth who is your sibling,dota,son,cousin,student, neighbour,schoolmate or
workmate.

I believe you got me.Pray!Pray

~ Shadrack Kibor

0 on: "I want to share what most of you may not like"