Popular

Sunday 17 May 2015

Hilarious WhatsApp quotes.

I think Safaricom is secretly reducing the Kenyan population by making us browse at night instead of mating

Luos don't shrub they preserve letters..."kabat,chapat.." the "i" is used in iPhone.
Relationships nowadays are more like birthdays...once the cake is eaten the party is over.

Any girl that swims during her menstrual period is a WITCH.

Dear ladies: Wealth is not sexually transmitted, so stop opening your legs because he is rich.

Madem wengine hustress bra bure nawana boobz ndogo..ni kama kubebea nyama quarter kwa gunia.

Jam ya Nairobi mnakaa kwa Mat mpaka Konda anaanzisha Whatsapp Group na unatolewa before ufike kwenu.

I remember the day my mum gave me slap inside Village market. I sawAngel Gabriel selling Kitenge material.

After Campus dont worry about yourweight, unemployment and frustrations will Keep u fit.

0 on: "Hilarious WhatsApp quotes. "