Popular

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Alcohol and Drug Abuse training scheduled for 3rd December


Drug and abuse training


This is to inform that the training on Alcohol and Drug Abuse for 100 students who registered in the counselling office and had cleared their fee will be held on Saturday 3rd December from 8:00am to 5:30pm. The same students will be notified through sms.

4 on: "Alcohol and Drug Abuse training scheduled for 3rd December"
  1. This is such a noble cause considering its the month against alcohol and drug abuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for the youth.
    http://estates.uonbi.ac.ke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to share with you all on how I got my loan from a very good and honest loan company registered in the USA, as I was applying as a start-up loan it took me several documents to meet up with their conditions but God Willing I got through and it was smooth to work with as an entrepreneur.Contact   pedroloanss@gmail.com for all kinds of financial assistance such as loans and investment facilities.

    ReplyDelete