Popular

Sunday 3 August 2014

My LOVER has never touched my PHONE …….and here is why

By Cabu Gah

MY GIRLFRIEND HAS NEVER TOUCHED MY PHONE. AND SHE ISN'T ALLOWED TO KNOW MY PASSWORDS....AND THIS IS WHY:

Whether we like it or not,the Moment human beings fall in Love they immediately transform into some super-jealous, protective, insecure and nervous beasts.

Immediately a woman is in Love, she becomes a marauding beast; A fierce animal,a dragon ready to KILL and MAIM for her Man. Her claws are sharpened,her ears are alert and her fangs ready to bite and tear any other Woman.

She becomes a Monster in Love..ready to DO Anything... ANYTHING to keep that Man...Protect that Love.

And Men? They are worse.

Hopelessly insecure,shamelessly jealous and dangerously overprotective of her...A Man will shoot You dead at the slightest suspicion of You messing with his wife. He will shoot You dead,shoot her,shoot himself,shoot the kids and 3 other neighbors...Just because he saw a 'suggestive' text.

I REPEAT; When Human Beings are in Love,they become DANGEROUS animals,worse than Anacondas and beasts of the Jungle.

Now,I,as Ken Kabuga,DO HAVE FEMALE ADMIRERS. I DO. Not as Cabu Gah, but as Ken Kabuga. Cabu Gah is the Public side of Me.. And some may expect,Oh,You obviously have female admirers because of Your social media personality... so that's why I said that I,Ken Kabuga,do have Female Admirers.

There will always be a Girl who LIKES Me for whatever reason. Whatever Reason.

And NOT JUST ME. BUT ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

Everyone, and I mean,EVERYONE, has admirers. Everyone! Male Or Female. Tall Or short. Fat or skinny. Rich or Poor. Everyone has people who sexually admire them.

And I am 100% sure there are Men who are crazy about My Girlfriend...  They know she is taken BUT they still Want her,still nag her,still bug her,still text her,still holla at her still want her.

These Girls KNOW I AM taken but they still want Me,Need Me...Nag Me... Flirt with Me. BEING TAKEN MEANS NOTHING to some People. Being MARRIED MEANS NOTHING to some people.

They will still FIND A WAY to call You...text You...Whatsaap You... seduce You.

And that is WHERE PASSWORDS come in.

If I ever saw a single 'suggestive' or seductive text on My Girl's phone ITS WAR. FULL WAR.

If I ever saw ANY MAN text her past 8pm at Night,WE ARE HAVING a PROBLEM. And vice versa.

If My Girl ever saw the stupid things some girls tell Me...Or text Me,she would crucify me upside down. In Nyandarua. With a broken cross.

But she cant! Why?? Because SHE DOESN'T HAVE MY PASSWORD.

I DO NOT DENY her My password Because I DON'T LOVE HER. BUT Because; .I am sensitive of her feelings,.Because I know how crazy she can be,.Because I know there are crazy bitches with my number and.Because I am protecting Her And this Love we've got.

You CANNOT STOP a Woman from deciding to text You at 11.36pm! You cannot stop some crazy girl from calling You up at 12.05 past midnight!

You can try to stop her! Try to get Mad at her or try to warn her,BUT YOU CANNOT FORCE her to listen. And Obey. If she wants to wish You a Goodnight every night,SHE WILL.

If she wants to text You,'Morning Dia' every Morning, SHE WILL. And there is NOTHING You can do about it.

Same case with a Woman...

Sometimes OUR LOVERS get mad at Us over things we can't control. We just can't!

'Why does He call You every Night??!? Who is He??!?' I will ask my Girl. 'Its just some stupid guy! I swear I have told him to quit and he won't! He knows am taken! He knows about You!" She will try to explain.

She could be 100% HONEST. But somehow,as a Man in Love,I won't believe her.

So,to avoid ALL that Nonsense,How about I DON'T touch her phone at all??! Great!

Don't touch her phone. And she won't touch Mine.

PERFECT.

Not Because she is cheating,But because some mental cases have her Number...And they may piss me off-Or break us up-for No Reason at all.

You want Peace? Avoid snooping into my phone. And I will avoid snooping into Yours.

Always remember that,NO matter the status of Your relationship, some people will ALWAYS want to text You...Call You...Hit on You or text You stupid stuff.

And BECAUSE WE CANNOT control those people,then we can control who views their messages on our phones.

And the first step is to PUT A PASSWORD on that Phone. A password on that Facebook Account, A password on that Instagram Account and a PHONE LOCK CODE on that Phone!

Not Because WE ARE CHEATERS, BUT Because We Love and We care and We wish to Protect OUR LOVED ONES from the Mental cases who can access Us...And flirt with Us.

I DO NOT TOUCH HER PHONE. AND SHE DOES NOT TOUCH MINE. Ever. Ever.

What You don't Know CANNOT HURT YOU.

Curiosity killed the Cat.

If she says she Loves Me,I believe her. I DONT NEED proof from her phone.

Neither does she.

Because like I said earlier,When Human Beings are in Love,they become DANGEROUS animals, worse than Anacondas and beasts of the Jungle.

The first step to securing that Relationship is by securing THAT PHONE...that Social Media account.

And its Not because You are Cheating. Its Because You Care.

1 on: "My LOVER has never touched my PHONE …….and here is why"
  1. Now these are characteristics of players!

    ReplyDelete